[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Fri Sep 13 10:10:40 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 08:47:59AM +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
> That said, I'm getting tired of taking the flak for my opinion every
> time this comes up. We've had a lot of technical decisions where some of
> the team didn't agree, and pretty much all the time went with the
> majority choice. So I guess just go ahead and do whatever you like, just
> don't take my silence as consent.

So a system where you can see the review status of all
pending patches would help you? At least, it might show very
easily which patches have not seen any comment for how long.
Maybe at SDC we should talk about the alternatives here. One
problem is -- who has the time to set this up?

I know we have something that picks patches from the mailing
list -- can someone give me a heads-up again where and what
that is?

Thanks,

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de