CTDB 188.8.131.52 available for download
obnox at samba.org
Wed Sep 4 23:57:19 CEST 2013
Dear users of clustered Samba,
CTDB 184.108.40.206 has been released.
The sources can be downloaded from:
- banning obustness fixes
- fix record bouncing bug introduced by 3-phase vacuuming
- make public ip assignments more consistent
- fix FD leak in epoll event code
- various Coverity fixes
- Rolling upgrade from 220.127.116.11 is possible with the
exception that "ctdb moveip" should not be run while
the cluster is not fully upgraded.
- Samba compiled against 18.104.22.168 need not be recompiled
Cheers - Michael
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 215 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the samba-technical