Source for winucase.c

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Fri Oct 18 13:30:51 MDT 2013

Jeff,

Thanks very much for bringing Conservancy into this thread.

Jeff Layton wrote at 03:43 (PDT):
> Bradley, any thoughts as to Ben's questions?

On behalf of the Samba project (which is a member project of
Conservancy), I want to study this question with the benefit Samba's and
Conservancy's legal counsel (who is Conservancy's General Counsel, Tony
Sebro (cc'ed)).  We're going to look into this issue and we'll report
back conclusions to the list here.

It may take us a bit of time.  Even seemingly simple questions like this
often end up requiring more research and careful investigation than it
seems it should. :) In particular, questions that have interrelated
copyright and contractual agreements involved can often be like that.

Feel free to ping me if you want a status update on our progress at any
point.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy