Fix empty ACLs with nfs4 vfs module

Alexander Werth werth at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Oct 30 06:45:21 MDT 2013

Hi,

The current nfs4 code doesn't permit empty ACLs which are otherwise
perfectly valid.
The following patches against master will fix that.
Please review and push into master.

Since the code is part of Samba 4.1. I guess we need a bugzilla to push
the code into that branch as well, right?

And on a second note, while there are already tests for empty ACLs these
are part of a larger subtest which will fail for other several other
reasons. I'm thinking about splitting the subtest into one part that
does work with nfs4 and another that doesn't work. Any reasons why that
shouldn't be done?

Cheers, Alexander