Cross-compiling with 4.1 ?

Sander Stoks Sander.Stoks at phenom-world.com
Sat Oct 19 12:49:45 MDT 2013

On Oct 16, 2013, at 8:00 PM, Kai Blin wrote:

Do we have anyone on the Team who is a waf expert
and willing to step up and fix this ?

I'm comfortable enough with waf, I guess, but I don't know much about cross-compiling. However, if anybody can point me at how to set up a cross-compile environment for autoconf in 4.0, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I have a setup using ptxdist, maybe there's some way we can work together?  My setup is part of a rather large build (the entire distro we're making for our embedded system is built with it) so probably overkill in this case, but if there are specific things I can do to test things out, I'd love to help.

Kind regards,
Sander Stoks