Can I login file server by using linux local user account when role=active directory domain controller ?

Mark Walker mark.walker at mobilefun.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 03:56:39 MDT 2013

Afaik linux user accounts are not used at all past samba 3.x

--
Regards,
Mark Walker

Mobile Fun is a private limited company registered in England & Wales under
registration number 03914470. The company’s registered office is at Unit
16, Network Park, Duddeston Mill Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B8 1AU,
UK.