4.1.0 cross compile ptxdist

Sander Stoks Sander.Stoks at phenom-world.com
Tue Oct 15 09:29:46 MDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to cross-compile the 4.1.0 release using ptxdist.  I already found out about the stray colon in vfs_fileid checking, so I successfully made it through the configure phase (using an answers.txt file).

But now I'm stuck at "Unable to find build target matching configure".  I see that this is raised in samba_wildcard.py, but I'm not a Python programmer and I don't know exactly how the build system works. I currently assume I forgot to pass something to the ./configure step.  I would be grateful for any pointers...

Kind regards,
Sander Stoks