Uses of talloc

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Oct 7 15:56:31 MDT 2013

  I've just released Version 3 of FreeRADIUS, the world's most popular
RADIUS server.  Which also does DHCP, VMPS, and which has a few other
protocols on the roadmap.

  The release was languishing for a long time due to underlying
architectural issues.  In January, we decided to use talloc.  After
about 8 months of rapid development, we finally have a stable 3.0.

  I think that the release wouldn't have been possible without talloc.
So thanks to everyone for your effort.  It's made our lives easier.

  Alan DeKok.
  FreeRADIUS Project Leader