[Release Planning 4.1] Freeze ahead!
kseeger at samba.org
Mon Oct 7 02:35:55 MDT 2013
On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 03:17:31PM +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 October 2013 09:09:42 Karolin Seeger wrote:
> > Hi,
> Hi Karolin,
> > currently, Samba 4.1.0 final is scheduled for Friday, October 11.
> > This means, the release branch will be frozen on Friday, October 4.
> > Please note that I will *NOT* pick up any patches that are not assigned to
> > me (and reviewed) on Friday!
> > The only showstopper right now is:
> > - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8077
> > userParameters needs to be stored as utf8
> > I am not sure if it will be addressed until the freeze and if not, if we can
> > go ahead with the release. I would really like to avoid another delay.
> could we get the patch from this bug still in?
pushed to autobuild-v4-1-test.
Unfortunately, it's too late for 4.0.10, but I am going to push it to
v4-0-test after the release tomorrow.
More information about the samba-technical