Folder can be renamed with an open file inside the same folder from different client

Partha Sarathi parthasarathi.bl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:12:08 MDT 2013

For the delete operations  in the above scenario we do get the access
denied, in that case we are storing the opened file information and if the
other client tries to delete the file then we say' its been used by other
user' and we deny to delete. So may be we can use of the same mechanism for
rename operations too.

--
Thanks & Regards
-Partha