Patch submission version 3

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Wed Oct 2 03:27:57 MDT 2013

In attached file, group.py.diff.  typo error in help message for
--gid-number (comment from Rowland Penny)

About user.py.diff

AD don't use posixAccount objectClass but samba add this class if admin
set a unix parameter (uidNumber, gid Number, gecos, login-shell)
See sambd.py.diff, lines after this lines @@ -402,7 +414,7 @@

Stéphane

-----------------------------------
Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467

Rowland Penny <repenny241155 at gmail.com> wrote on 02/10/2013 11:00:14:

> De : Rowland Penny <repenny241155 at gmail.com>
> A : Stéphane PURNELLE <stephane.purnelle at corman.be>, samba-
> technical at samba.org,
> Date : 02/10/2013 11:00
> Objet : Re: Patch submission version 3
>
> On 02/10/13 09:31, Stéphane PURNELLE wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > New patch submission.
> >

> > change log:
> >
> > v3
> > - indentation issue with line: self.modify(ldbmessage2)  in samdb.py
> > (comment of Ricky Nance)
> > - add test for detect existing uidNumber in samdb (user.py)
> > - add test for detect existing gidNumber in samdb (group.py)
> >
> > v2
> > - add possibility to set gid number when create new group.
> > - change parameter name for unix home directory (comment of Rowland
Penny)