Samba 4 current release - Sites Support

Mark Walker mark.walker at mobilefun.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 03:27:17 MDT 2013

Thanks for clarifying that Andrew.

Its only a simple two site setup so im only attempting to ensure clients
wont be tempted to cross the site to site vpn without good reason. Im sure
the DCs themselves will end up supporting it in the future but it should
work for us!

Keep up the great work on Samba :)

Cheers,
Mark Walker

--
Regards,
Mark Walker

Mobile Fun is a private limited company registered in England & Wales under
registration number 03914470. The company’s registered office is at Unit
16, Network Park, Duddeston Mill Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B8 1AU,
UK.