Patch submission version 3

Rowland Penny repenny241155 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 03:00:14 MDT 2013

On 02/10/13 09:31, Stéphane PURNELLE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> New patch submission.
>

> change log:
>
> v3
> - indentation issue with line: self.modify(ldbmessage2)  in samdb.py
> (comment of Ricky Nance)
> - add test for detect existing uidNumber in samdb (user.py)
> - add test for detect existing gidNumber in samdb (group.py)
>
> v2
> - add possibility to set gid number when create new group.
> - change parameter name for unix home directory (comment of Rowland Penny)
>
> v1
> - add unix-home-directory parameter in create user (user.py)
>
> If anyone could review code and apply to GIT if is OK for you.
>
> thx
>
>     Stéphane
>
> -----------------------------------
> Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
> Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467
Hi Stephane, Just a couple of problems (from my perspective)

 From group.py.diff

Option("--gid-number", help="User's Unix/RFC2307 GID number", type=int),

Shouldn't 'User's Unix/RFC2307 GID number' be 'Groups Unix/RFC2307 GID
number'

 From user.py.diff

expression=("(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uidNumber=%i))"

AD does not use the objectClass posixAccount

Rowland