adapt pam_winbin.c to deal with later iniparser versions

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Tue Nov 19 10:56:39 MST 2013

Hi Andreas,
On 19/11/13 15:23, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Friday 15 November 2013 17:14:40 Noel Power wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,

>>> Hi Noel,
>>>
>>> thanks for your contribution, but the patch is not sufficient. We have an
>>> "in- tree" copy of iniparser which needs to be updated.
>> Sure I know there is an in-tree copy of inparser
> Ah ok, I wonder if it makes sense to update that version.
probably does, not sure how to do that though ( if I get a chance I
would look into it ) But, even with an updated in-tree version because
building with system iniparser is supported the opposite could also
happen ( e.g. system iniparser is older than in-tree parse ) so updating
or not is somewhat orthogonal to this patch

[...]
> I just wanted to make sure it still works if you build with the internal
> iniparser. Maybe it makes sense to bring the internal iniparser to a newer
> version.
sure, I suppose I didn't make that clear enough in the initial mail :-)

> 	-- andreas
thanks,
Noel