Samba POSIX ACL behavior

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:37:09 MST 2013

OK - figured out what the problem with Samba 4.x build (did not have
package acl-dev on Ubuntu and didn't see any mention of needing to
install that package in the log - but found the answer to the problem
googling)

So ... the set posix acl call works, but the behavior is similar to
what Rob and the recent poster described.

--
Thanks,

Steve