Metadata cleanup on removed dc
abartlet at samba.org
Tue Nov 5 13:55:05 MST 2013
On Tue, 2013-11-05 at 14:14 -0600, Taylor, Jonn wrote:
> On 10/24/2013 03:34 PM, Taylor, Jonn wrote:
> > I have some metadata for an old dc that I removed. The ntdsulit does
> > not work and neither does this kb. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216498
> > DC=taylortelephone,DC=com
> > NTDS DN: CN=NTDS
> > Settings\0ADEL:9844a706-84f0-43c0-aa4b-d5dd2858d549,CN=DC3\0ADEL:e8840589-d2a2-4146-bca3-7424fc578cbb,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=taylortelephone,DC=com
> > DSA object GUID: 9844a706-84f0-43c0-aa4b-d5dd2858d549
> > Last attempt @ Thu Oct 24 15:12:07 2013 CDT failed, result 2
> > (WERR_BADFILE)
> > 579 consecutive failure(s).
> > Last success @ Tue Oct 22 14:56:31 2013 CDT
> > Jonn
> Should I open a bug on this as it seems that I am not the only person
> having this problem.
Feel free to open a bug. We know removing a DC isn't handled well.
Authentication Developer, Samba Team http://samba.org
Samba Developer, Catalyst IT http://catalyst.net.nz
More information about the samba-technical