On getting a meaningful review

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Mon Nov 4 14:40:49 MST 2013

Hello All,

I often get reviews like that:
https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commit;h=f53d760eee507343e36e0e7803a236933f10b411

I do appreciate the time spent on the review but spending an extra 30s
for telling me what is wrong would be nice because we might not be in
timezones that allow easy interaction (read going to bed super late like
1AM or 2AM).

I'm not requesting to have a whole War&Peace writing, something like
this review is already helpful at pointing what's wrong:
https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commit;h=2ddc85731e4bef6f719bef05bb370546c88980b7

Can we agree on having something meaningful for the review or am I the
only one puzzled with the first kind of review ?

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team