Internal DNS server. Failure, when a client a) registers an IP b) deletes that IP c) registers again

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Fri May 31 03:03:46 MDT 2013

On 2013-05-31 05:04, Günter Kukkukk wrote:

Hi Günter,

> I've have prepared a very first patch (see attachment), which
> addresses this issue.
> Please comment whether this is the right approach.
> Sure, the DEBUG() statements - beside one - should be removed.

Are you seeing the same problem without signing, just to get that whole
TSIG mess out of the way?

All in all, I guess deleting the record at that point makes sense, so I
guess I can answer my own question from that TODO comment.

I would love to see a test for that update logic, and then the patch
looks good for inclusion.

Cheers,
Kai

--