What to do with using_samba?

Elia Pinto gitter.spiros at gmail.com
Mon May 27 13:51:51 MDT 2013

Recently someone on linkedin repost an ancient link on a very old samba howto.

This happen every day. Coding is fun, solving a problem also. But
having a good and up2date docu is really important. Is it a good wiki
the right answer ? I Dunno.

But having a good book  as samba 3 by example for samba 4 could be a pleasure.

Just an opinion.

Best regards

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile