samba4 debian pkg build 4.0.7-dev - looking for updated debian pkg rules

Horst Venzke-Fa Remsnet Ltd support at remsnet.de
Sat May 25 07:23:19 MDT 2013

Hello Samba Fellows,

Got samba 4.0.7 RUN on arm6 ( raspberry PI ) , source via latest GIT .

~ #:/usr/src/GIT/samba4/samba-v4-0-test# bin/smbd --version
Version 4.0.7-DEVELOPERBUILD
~ #:/usr/src/GIT/samba4/samba-v4-0-test# uname -a
Linux pdc 3.6.11+ #456 PREEMPT Mon May 20 17:42:15 BST 2013 armv6l GNU/Linux

That seems to contains no debian pkg rules , thus i can´t yet build an deb pkg (yet).

Was read & follow out https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/Debian , but end up with :

./debian/rules get-orig-source
dh get-orig-source --with python2
dh: Unknown sequence get-orig-source (choose from: binary binary-arch binary-indep build build-arch build-indep clean install install-arch install-indep)
make: *** [get-orig-source] Fehler 255

Looks like that the git://git.debian.org/pkg-samba/samba4 samba4-unstable not work with Current latest 4.0.7-development.

Deb pkg build on samba4 work seems allready in progress .. i.e http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-samba-maint/2013-May/014051.html
( have´nt mail write access to alioth´s lists )

How to get the latest samba4 deb Rule set ?!?
..so i can start BUILD my debian samba4 package ...

I can contribute made patches after i´ve done - DEB pkgs are nothing new to me :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de

Legal Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.