Quite some time on the train made me look into the code again

Luk Claes luk at debian.org
Sat May 18 02:50:52 MDT 2013

Hi

Last year I started to make libsmb less SMB1 specific. As it was unclear to me how to continue I stopped working on it. Looking again at the code now I saw some similar patterns as last year and some new ideas to work on. What's still unclear to me is how we will be able to solve the additional_flags mess. Any ideas welcome!

Please review and feel free to push if you like the patches!

Cheers

Luk