Draft for a new wiki front page - request for your comments

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Fri May 17 16:53:17 MDT 2013

Am 18.05.2013 00:07, schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> I'm very pleased both to see an improvement to the front page, and
> general interest in keeping our wiki in better shape.
>
> We also need to continue to clean up the remaining areas that still
> reference Samba3 and Samba4, except in a historical context.

I already talked about that with Karolin, too. I'll start replacing
during the next time samba3/4 names on the wiki with "samba" if it's not
about a special version.

I'll try to read a bit about wiki and styles, etc. Maybe there's a way
to make everything a bit nicer and easier to read :-)

Regards,
Marc