Use of kerberos in python samdb script

William Brown william.e.brown at adelaide.edu.au
Sun May 12 16:42:32 MDT 2013

> > Any further ideas would be welcome.
>
> One more idea: please try to change
> sys.path.append('/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.7/site-packages') into
> sys.path.insert(0,'/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.7/site-packages')
> just in case you have samba packages of different origin around.
>
> Regards
>
> Geza Gemes

No change. I changed my script to what you suggested, but also checked that I
only have a single instance of the python libraries anyway. I also suspected
that it may be due to the fact I have system ldb libraries installed, so I
added to my SamDB opening call.

modules_dir='/usr/local/samba/lib/ldb'

--
Sincerely,

William Brown

Research & Teaching, Technology Services
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete
all
copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003,
this
email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.

pgp.mit.edu
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x3C0AC6DAB2F928A2