standalone ldap server using sam.ldb as backend

Julien Kerihuel j.kerihuel at openchange.org
Wed May 8 09:39:35 MDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 10:31 -0400, Jean Raby wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm facing some issues trying to debug samba+openchange+sogo when SOGo uses
> samba's ldap server as its ldap authentication source. Basically, if samba runs
> under gdb (-Msingle -i), as soon as the sogo openchange backend does a ldap
> lookup, the whole thing locks up. Of course, this is expected since there is
> only a single samba process/thread and it is busy doing the lookup...

Hi Jean, @List,

This problem is caused by a limitation in OpenChange current server's
code  because we don't register properly within samba event's loop.

This is something we need to fix in OpenChange, not in Samba.

Kind Regards,
Julien.

--
Julien Kerihuel
j.kerihuel at openchange.org
OpenChange Project Founder

GPG Fingerprint: 0B55 783D A781 6329 108A  B609 7EF6 FE11 A35F 1F79