[GSoC 2013]Interested in Porting Samba to GTK3

Prannoy Pilligundla prannoyp.1994 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 09:52:16 MDT 2013

> Okay. Please note that it might be better to focus on getting the
> utilities to a working
> state before porting to GTK3. But I'll leave that up to your proposal.

Even i think the same.I should focus on getting the present thing work
before porting.I will include both in my timeline

> I still don't understand what you mean with methods, can you clarify ?

 We are importing misc,epmapper etc,so i thought there may be some errors
in the code which we are importing or we are not using them properly as
dhanjay said there are some issues with it

Regards
Prannoy Pilligundla