samba 4.0.0 internal dns lost dns entry

Yabko yabkopl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 03:26:48 MDT 2013

Hi

I'm running 4.0.0 on debian using internal DNS. everything is
working fine except one machine doesn't show up in MS DNS Snap in. I
tried to rejoin the machine by deleting it from the snap in and readding
 and the record would still not show up. Samba in debug mode shows that
the updates are happening.

http://pastebin.com/5qgp6228

but
 i can't ping the machine using the fqdn at all. did the entry for this
machien somehow got corrupted? can i clear it and redo it ? manually
adding A record is probably not the best workaround or idea for a quick
fix. Please advise. Thank you!