FSRVP samba configuration problems

Teng-Feng Yang shinrairis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 05:36:10 MDT 2013

Hi David,

I had tried to create remote thin snapshots via vfs_snapper module
since I got your last email.
After few minor modifications to the snapper source code, it now works
perfectly on my ubuntu 12.04 platform.
Now I have another problem that when I try to delete a remote btrfs
snapshot(created by using vfs_btrfs module) with the FSRVP command,
fss_delete, the fssd daemon crashes.
I get the same result even if I try this on a Ubuntu with the latest
kernel and a openSUSE 12.3 platform.
Is this function still under development?

Any helps would be grateful.

Best Regards,
Dennis

--
Teng Feng Yang
Research Assistant of Director. P.C. Yew
E-mail:shinrairis at iis.sinica.edu.tw