Volenteers to review my patches? Anyone interested in pairing up with me?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Sat Mar 23 22:10:31 MDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 08:43:10AM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> Can you please pick up the build patches I sent over the last week then?
> We need to revert rusty's wrong patch for btrfs, and apply the one I
> sent on Wednesday, and we need the PIDL/CPP build patches I did for
> monyo.

Send me again the urls for the ones you want looking at.

> It would be a great relief to know you are happy to pick up and review
> the various small patches I produce, across the tree, because it is for
> these that the frustration is worst.

I'm happy to review patches, and I'm trying to change
my work habits so that patch review for others comes
before my own coding.

However there are some that I might not be able to
review correctly, so for those I'll have to bounce
back to the list, or defer to others who have expertise
in those specific areas.

Jeremy.