Question on existent APIs

David Paz davidmpaz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:16:23 MDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to  write some web/REST services to interact with samba4 from
an external web site or application. I would like to do so with python;
then, I was wondering if there are some api that I could use for such
purpose, or maybe wrapping some C api with python to achieve the same.

For the time being what I want is simply be able to manipulate active
directory users from externals applications. Achieving that will be a good
starting point.

Does anybody has any advice or can point me to the right direction to do
this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
David