Samba + NFS + (not visible) ACLs

Albert Fluegel af at muc.de
Tue Mar 19 09:59:56 MDT 2013

Hello,

a few weeks ago i posted the module mod_perms to set or modify permissions,
owner and group by configuration settings. It is in production quite a while
now and heavily used on a samba-3.5.10 (Redhat) installation. So i consider it
stable. In the meantime i found, that it does not build with samba 3.6.6
(the API is different from 3.5 and from 4.0). So i added some ifdefs. The
attached version can be built with 3.5 - 4.0. If you considered including it
into the distribution, i'd really appreciate.

Yours,
 Albert Fluegel

--
Albert Flügel