Features request for samba 4

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Thu Jun 27 11:05:01 MDT 2013

On 06/27/2013 04:02 AM, Stéphane PURNELLE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a request for provisionning samba4 (provision or classicupgrade).
> Have possibility to specify in sysvol path on samba-tool.
>
> best regards,
>
>          Stéphane Purnelle
File a bug report in our bugzilla (bugzilla.samba.org).

But as the provisionning stuff is written in python it shouldn't hard at
all to add this on your own and then you can send a patch so that it can
benefits others too.

Feel free to connect with us on IRC or with this thread in order to get
more guidance.

Matthieu

--
Matthieu Patou