[CTDB] Some patches

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Mon Jun 24 05:01:37 MDT 2013

Hi Sumit,

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:14:41 +0200, Sumit Bose <sbose at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thank you for checking the patches. I would prefer if as many checks and
> tasks as possible can be moved to 00.ctdb::init. I think this will help
> to make supporting the two init systems much easier. Please ping me,
> when the changes are done so that I can redo the patches.

In the master branch we have now moved the TDB checking and dropping of
IPs from ctdb.init to 00.ctdb::init as discussed.  There's still a
little fix needed to handle the case where the "init" event times out
(e.g. because a TDB is locked) but that shouldn't stop you from
reworking the initscript patches.

Thanks!

peace & happiness,
martin