Any more samldb or similar patches pending?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jun 12 22:19:26 MDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-06-08 at 22:18 +0200, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> you could try reviewing my "ldb_schema" branch. I think it should be
> working now.

Sorry, but in attempting an autobuild it is is clear it fails 'make
test' in ldb:

Testing compare
allocating request failed: Unable to parse search expression
returned 18 records - expected 16
testsuite returned 1

==> ldb.stderr <==
../.././buildtools/wafsamba/samba_utils.py:397: DeprecationWarning: the
md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
  import md5
ERR: Invalid attribute syntax : "Invalid attribute value in an
@ATTRIBUTES entry" on DN @ATTRIBUTES at block before line 3
make: *** [test] Error 1