Samba 4.0.6 file permission issue

bogdan_bartos admin at blackpenguin.org
Tue Jun 11 15:39:57 MDT 2013

I mentioned about this issue in a parralel post. Samba 4.0.6 running on
Fedora 18 x64 in production. Sevarl Windows 7 clients x64 accessing a
specific XLSX file, keeping it open for 10-20 minutes, then the file locks
and becomes innaccessible to all basic domain users.

I can temporarily fix if I move the file out and back into the folder with
the administrator rights. No idea why this is happening. Anybody else
experiencing this issue?