Fwd: Re: xattr "trusted" namespace

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:30:24 MDT 2013

Assuming Jeremy doesn't run into a strange obstacles on the server
side (requiring protocol changes) - I would expect that the client
side would be in 3.11 kernel (the merge window for 3.11 will open in
about 3 weeks), and the patches are small enough to be easy to
backport if distros wanted.

--
Thanks,

Steve