Quite some time on the train made me look into the code again

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Mon Jun 10 15:09:54 MDT 2013

Hi Luk,

Thanks for your patches.  I and metze reviewed them, and as just
discussed on IRC they are generally good, but there are a few
things:

- One of the patches does not compile beacuse it uses
  non-existing smb2cli_conn_capabilities()

- I suggest to make the new wrappers consistent in their
  access to conn->smb1.capabilites: currently one uses
  the accessor smb1cli_conn_capabilites() and the others don't.

I pushed the newly rebased and partly tagged branch to
https://gitweb.samba.org/?p=obnox/samba/samba-obnox.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/luk-master

I'd be fine if you just pushed updated patches to your private
repo and pust the update here instead of sending update versions
of the patches to the list.

Cheers - Michael