Patches

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Jun 9 21:33:53 MDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-06-09 at 09:54 +0200, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Hi Andrew & Ekacnet,
>
> I know that "discard_const_p()" is one possibility to fix this but I am
> not fully convinced.

I certainly understand your concern, and thanks for bringing it to my
attention.

> Andrew, what do you think?

For the ldb_map change, it is correct (enough), but for the
sample_module add code, it should build a whole new request from the
current request, then do a shallow copy and then add the element.

That way, the passed in pointers are not altered.

Thanks,