Samba4 Linux user has two uid's [SOLVED}

Rowland Penny repenny241155 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 15:27:02 MDT 2013

Hi Steve, From memory I was testing the sssd ad backend and not pulling
from AD, this is the way that sssd (either 1.9.4 or 5) was working, 120140
being the way that sssd identified the domain and 1105 coming from the SID.
I stopped using the AD backend because of problems with cifs-mount or
something.

Hope this helps.

Rowland