AW: Git- Samba 4.1 Glusterfs 3.4, CentOs 6.4

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Jul 24 00:24:20 MDT 2013

This is the result when deleting the vfs-glusterfs.c and then running make:#

Project rules pass
Waf: Leaving directory `/root/samba4/samba-master/bin'
source not found: 'vfs_glusterfs.c' in
'dir:///root/samba4/samba-master/source3/modules'
make: *** [all] Fehler 1

I am afraid there is more to do in configure and configure.developer

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24