Problem related to ID_TYPE_BOTH -Need suggestion

Abhidnya S Joshi achirmul at in.ibm.com
Fri Jul 19 04:53:47 MDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

For NFS access we are using auth_sys sec type and no kerberos. We create
user on client with same id given by autorid to access NFS share. (Here
user's uid and group memberships come from the client).
In this case from NFS server side, nss_winbind will not come into
consideration.

Thanks and Regards
Abhidnya