Wiki Main Page

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Mon Jul 15 13:14:24 MDT 2013

Hello,

after SambaXP I created a draft for the Wiki main page. Karolin gave me
today her +1 for replacing the page with my draft.

I also offered, to keep the new page up2date as well in addition to the
HowTos I write and other edits I do in the Wiki. Karolin said it's OK
for her, but I should ask on the list for your approval (and maybe
someone can grand permissions to my account, if it's OK).

And of course all improvement suggestions are welcome (ideas for new
HowTos, too). :-)

Regards,
Marc