Re: Fwd: RE: [Samba] samba4 pdc: Import sudoers active directory schema to ldb‏

george Nopicture mad-proffessor at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 04:36:33 MDT 2013

This is a logical assumption that you made here, I tried both ways, but to no avail. At a closer look it seems this schema is incomplete, sudoers cn is missing. Go one step beyond and think what would the base search be when it comes to sudo section in sssd.conf(and mind that we have to index that too, in order to provide better performance for the queries and less scanning of the database).
Greetings, George.