SUSE Linix 11.2 LDAP to AD

Pavetto, David david.pavetto at hp.com
Thu Jul 11 08:59:24 MDT 2013

So David

I did use the Yast to set this up and yes we are using winbind, since I did use yast to set this up initially, so is there anything I need to do to remove idmap_tdb or will this just be completed within the samba.conf file, Just asking, want to understand going forward since we have a ton of servers to install and just want to script this out

Thanks for your patients

Dave