[PLEASE TEST] Samba AD DC winbind hangs and timeouts

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jul 10 16:13:19 MDT 2013

A number of patches aimed at fixing the nasty set of hangs, timeouts and
crashes hitting our winbind implementation in the AD DC have been merged
into master.  It would be really, really helpful if you could re-test
master and see if your specific problem has been addressed.  (It turns
out there are multiple overlapping issues here, which all seem to have
been uncovered by the one interfaces patch).

If not, we will continue to chase this down, otherwise this should allow
us to merge the fixes into 4.0 and the new 4.1 branch.

Thanks,