samba 4 not respect localized name for administrator account in Windows

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Wed Jul 10 02:21:16 MDT 2013

Hi ,

I develop:

My main administrator account is : "Administrateur" with SID
I have a second administrator account named  Administrator with a other
SID

And because full provision create an Administrator account, classicupgrade
failed.

see my last mail in samba at lists.samba.org

Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467