Samba 3.0.28 Upgrade

Wong siu yu lmark1834997 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:56:58 MDT 2013

Hi All,

I having two Samba 3.0.28 Red Hat for PDC and BDC. Now I need to upgrade
the Samba to Samba3x(3.6.6).
May I know that the BDC need upgrade after upgrade the PDC?

The second question, I had take the Samba upgrade (to Samba3x) in my
testing environment, I saw the error calling "use of uninitialized value in
subtraction (s///) at /usr/sbin/smbldap_tools.pm line 140, <CONFIGFILE>
line 321" when I using smbldap-useradd after I upgrade the Samba. But the
accounts can be created. May I know that what error is it?

Thanks for your help.

Warm Regards,
MW