AW: [Samba] Logon scripts, home directories, and Samba4 AD

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Jul 3 00:10:48 MDT 2013

This could do the job
Identify the home share on your samba3 fileserver (certain it is member of
your samba4 domain?!) as dfs root

Ex:
msdfs root= yes

On samba4 ads
[home]
        msdfs proxy= \your-samba3-server\homes
        read only = No

with rsat point to \your-samba3-server\homes

Good luck
EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus