Samba AD DC Howto 'make over'

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Mon Jan 28 20:07:31 MST 2013

Bob, the OS Requirements have been moved to the
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Build_Samba<https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Build_Samba>
page,
because once packages start to hit the repos adding that info in the howto
makes it more confusing, and some of these won't be needed as the packages
will take care to install what is necessary. With that being said, I need
to run back through that build_samba page and revamp it just a bit.

Ricky