check_unrelated_objectclasses

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Mon Jan 28 02:36:07 MST 2013

Hi Matthieu,

when you are adding structural object classes to an object you have to
respect the schema hierarchy. That means all structural object classes
have to represent a linear parent-child relation (e.g. "user" ->
"computer").
If this constraint is violated you will end up in some kind of branching
(e.g. "user" and "contact") which does not work. Subsequently exactly
this error is generated.

Matthias