Make test hates me

Scott Lovenberg scott.lovenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:14:00 MST 2013

I'm seeing many failures when running "make test" (actually
"TDB_NO_FSYNC=1 ; ./configure --enable-selftest ; make ; time nice
make -j test SOCKET_WRAPPER_KEEP_PCAP=1 2>&1 | tee out3", as per
either Andrew or Metze's suggestion).  It blows up in my face every
time on Linux Mint-12, regardless if run as root or my normal user
(scottl).  Any ideas on getting this working?  I'm trying to write
some tests, but this is mostly impossible when they all fail.  I've
tried with and without rev a3bbf1bf3460034028516c1c0fced01db0cecd0c
(Jeremy had this problem and reverted, IIRC.  Discussed in IRC).

If anyone could at least tell me where to start, I'd appreciate it.
I'm fairly sure it's environmental.  Log attached.  Caution: log file
is tens of thousands of lines.

--
Peace and Blessings,
-Scott.